The Metal Crypt esittää: Haastattelussa Udo Dirkschneider

Musiikkimedioiden infot ja keskustelut
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Soundtracks of My Youth - Part I

Post by Luxi »

Most of us became interested in music at a very young age. Some of us (the most talented ones, I guess) go even farther and learn to play an instrument, form a band or become a solo artist and dream of fame and fortune. It's a shame that only a small minority have the chance to be a part of a popular band and tour all over the world while putting bread and butter on the table. This road may be tough and rocky, that's for sure.

Tons of music was probably lying around when we were all kids, being your parents' vinyl albums or your beloved aunt's cassettes or some random music that you liked on the radio, and we fell instantly in love with it.

We here at the shiny ivory tower of The Metal Crypt are always willing to dig a little deeper and we contacted a bunch of musicians and asked what were their favorite and influential bands and albums from their childhoods (a so-called "soundtrack of youth") that eventually took them on a long journey in their career.

This is the first part... enjoy!

Thanks to John Gallagher of Raven, Michael Borders of Massacre, Aku Kytölä of Coronary, Uncle Death of Creepshow, Lips of Anvil, Brian Tatler of Diamond Head, Teemu Vähäkangas of Bloodride, Pekka Montin of Ensiferum, Ricard of Proscrito, King Fowley of Deceased, Lasse Pyykkö of Hooded Menace and Phil Rind of Sacred Reich, for their sweet contribution to this first part of the series.
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Soundtracks of My Youth - Part I

Post by Luxi »

Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Soundtracks of My Youth - osat 1. ja 2. JULKAISTU

Post by Luxi »

... ja toinen osa "Soundtracks of My Youth" -sarjaamme olisi julkaistuna nyt!

Mukana tällä kertaa...
Vincent Crowley (Vincent Crowley Band), Admiral Nobeard (Swashbuckle), Bobby Franklin (Medieval Steel), Kristian Havard (Xentrix), Freddy (Necronomicon), Martin Missy ( Protector), Ralf W. Garcia ja V.O. Pulver (Poltergeist), Joe (Evil Invaders), Vladimir Korg (The Mist), Howard H Smith (Acid Reign), Heavy Kevy (Insanity Alert), Jukka Kolehmainen (Abhorrence), Christopher Appleton (Absolva), Romeo Promos Promopoulos (Schizophrenia), Guido Gevels (Cyclone), Joachim Kremer (Assassin) ja R.B. "Brögi" Broggi (Messiah)
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Elias Westrin (MAESTITIUM, Swe melo death) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Ruåtsalainen melo-death metal bändi MAESTITIUM sai alkunsa kouluprojektista... LUE loput -> T Ä Ä L T Ä <-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p726kBmwX0
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Terry Butler (INHUMAN CONDITION, OBITUARY, ex-Massacre, ex-Death) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Terry Butler käväisi The Metal Crypt:in pakeilla jututettava hänen uudesta bändistänsä nimeltään INHUMAN CONDITION, jossa on touhussa mukana myös seuraavat heebot kuin Jeramie Kling (Venom Inc, The Absence, Goregäng) ja Taylor Nordberg ((The Absence, Goregäng).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqxdL-I-y9Y
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Soundtracks of My Youth - osat 1., 2. ja 3. JULKAISTU

Post by Luxi »

... ja nyt olisi myös 3. osa "Soundtracks of My Youth" -sarjaamme olisi julkaistuna!

Mukana tällä kertaa...

Markus Toivonen (Ensiferum), Anssi Korkiakoski (Wishing Well), Stephan Gebédi (Thanatos), Mike Sabatini (Attacker), Raúl Morán (Aeolian), Ol Drake (Evile), Randy Meinhard (Sacrosanct), Chris Logue (Savage Grace), Tomi Ihanamäki (Amoth), Jeff Janiak (Discharge/Broken Bones), Anders Iwers (Dark Tranquillity), Deathlörd (Children of Technology), Christian Larsson (Last Legion), Kyle Thomas (Exhorder), Stuart Laurence (Ignitor), Avenger (Nocturnal), Kevin Wynn (Tysondog), Steve Hochheiser (Deténte), Peavy Wagner (Rage), Annick Giroux (Cauchemar), Mats Karlsson (220 Volt) ja Melechesh Ashmedi (Melechesh).
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Mika Hankaniemi paluun tehneestä GOD FORSAKEN:ista haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Mika Hankaniemi Pohjaanmaan doom/death ylpeydestä GOD FORSAKENista raottaa lyhyesti bändinsä paluun syitä oheisen -> haastattelun <- kautta saitillamme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX9eowyjEHo
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Soundtracks of My Youth - osa 4. ULKONA

Post by Luxi »

"S.o.M.Y." sarjamme 4. osassa tällä kertaa mukana...

Ian Greg (Torch), Metallic Kitty (Decadence), Stefan Kauffmann (Witchbound), Dan Lowndes (Cruciamentum), Jason Conde-Houston (Skelator), Thomas Cronin (Celestial Sanctuary), Draakh Kimera + Goth Gorgon (Mörk Gryning), El Rojo (Metal Inquisitor), Fredrik Söderberg (Dawn), Nolan Lewis (Kryptos), Rich Walker (Solstice UK), Robert "Thord" Granath (Mefisto), Oscar Clorio (Cenotaph), Steve Williams (Power Quest), Patrik Lindgren (Thyrfing), Ben Homberger (Wheel), Freddie "Wolf" Pedersen (Evil), Johnny Hedlund (Unleashed), Luther Beltz (Witchfynde), David Miller (Toxic Ruin) ja Darren Chaney (Unprovoked).

... kiitokset kaikille heille.
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: PHOBOS MONOLITH (melo desth) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Tässä lyhyt haastattelu 2018 perustetun PHOBOS MONOLITH nimisen bändin kanssa. Melodinen death metal tuntuisi olevan kovin lähellä näiden herrojen sydämiä...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho5QH9vobx0
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: ARCHED FIRE haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Kimmo Kuusniemi (SARCOFAGUS) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

Legendaarisen SARCOFAGUS -bändin pitkä ura on tullut polkunsa päähän. Se ei kuitenkaan merkitse kaiken päättymistä. Jonkin loppu on aina alku jollekkin uudelle - lueppa itse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU0slGerOZ0
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Corpselord (LORD OF PAGATHORN) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

"Age of Curse" on 3. kokopitkä levy Lord of Pagathornilta, joka julkaistiin toukokuun 21. kuluvaa vuotta. Ko. levyn tekoprosessista sekä parista muustakin ajankohtaisesta aiheesta juttua hra Corpselordin kanssa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6ytjrqGk4
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: Corpselord (LORD OF PAGATHORN) haastattelussa

Post by Luxi »

5. osa "Soundtracks of My Youth" sarjasta ULKONA pienen viiveen saattelemana...

Mukana pöhinöissä tällä kertaa:

Marios Petropoulos, Chris Zoukas ja Dimitris Kartaloglou (SACRAL RAGE), Andres Perez ja Sebas Silvera (VIOLBLAST), Dan Thundersteel (MEGATON SWORD), Salva Esteban (HOLYCIDE), Gene Palubicki (PERDITION TEMPLE), Gerre (TANKARD), Chris Reifert (AUTOPSY), Matt Barnes (MONSTROSITY), Robert Wilkerson (EVIL ARMY), Mario Vogel (VENDETTA), Chris, Nick ja Daif (STÄLKER), Tommy ReinXeed (MAJESTICA), Ronni Le Tekro (TNT), Lizzy, Mio, Isabelle, Mac ja Milla (FRANTIC AMBER).
Luxi

Re: THE METAL CRYPT esittää: "Soundtracks of My Youth" - osa 6. JULKAISTU

Post by Luxi »

6. osa "S.o.M.Y." sarjastamme on julkaistu.

Mukana menossa tällä kertaa...

Max Otero (Mercyless), Anders Engberg (Sorcerer), Andre Hartoonian (HeXeN), Maria Diese (Rampart), Rami Jämsä (Convulse), Jim Mutilator (Yoth Iria), J.P. Brown (Hellwitch), Lee Payne (Cloven Hoof), Emil Norberg (Persuader), Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Andy Dawson (Savage), Kragen Lum (Heathen), Ville Wiren (Evil Drive), Niilo Sevänen (Insomnium), Andy Boulton (Tokyo Blade), Paul Arnold (At War) ja Vorskaath (Zemial).
Last edited by Luxi on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.