BLACK SABBATH & IOMMI

Raskaamman musiikin keskustelut
JypeK

Re: BLACK SABBATH & IOMMI

Post by JypeK »

http://kaaoszine.fi/black-sabbathilta-uusi-levy/
Aikovat näemmä vielä yhden levyn pukata pihalle. Innolla odotellaan, 13 oli nimittäin niin helvetin kova.
Pagan Fears

Post by Pagan Fears »

JypeK wrote:http://kaaoszine.fi/black-sabbathilta-uusi-levy/
Aikovat näemmä vielä yhden levyn pukata pihalle. Innolla odotellaan, 13 oli nimittäin niin helvetin kova.
Katos perhanaa. Minulle jäi tuon viimeisimmän levyn ja kiertueen jälkeen fiilis, että tämä taisi olla tässä. 13 ei mikään mestariteos ollut, mutta hyvä levy kuitenkin. Uudet biisit kiinnostaa aina ja väkisinkin tässä herää toivo, että näkisikö sitä jumalauta sittenkin vielä toistamiseen herrat yhdessä lauteilla.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

:shock: Voi jumalation...mahtavaa!

Vielä on pitkä matka ennen kuin meillä on julkaisu hallussamme, mutta onhan tämä uutinen melkoinen pommi! Vielä viimeinen levy ja kiertue Black Sabbathilta - on se uskomatonta jos siihen päästään. Toivotaan että kaikki menee hyvin niin äijillä itsellään kuin tuossa levytysprosessissakin. Rokataan vielä yksi levy ja kiertue!

ROB HALFORD Is 'Ready To Jump Into The Next JUDAS PRIEST Record'

September 29, 2014

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rob-ha ... st-record/

Judas Priestikin jatkaa heavyrundia. Heavy metallin pääarkkitehdit jatkavat, heavy metallilla menee siis edelleen hyvin.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

BLACK SABBATH - Perjantai 13. helmikuuta 1970. Black Sabbathin ensimmäisen levyn ja sitä myöten heavy metallin syntymäpäivä, jo 45 vuotta sitten.

Valtava albumi joka oli edeltäjiensä ja aikalaistensa tuotoksiin verrattuna aivan toista luokkaa - raskaampi, rujompi, synkempi, todellisempi, mukaanlukien kansitaide sekä levyn ja kappaleiden nimet ja sanoitukset. Omalaatuisen soundin ja tyylin omaava kitaristi Tony Iommi, basisti Geezer Butler jonka soitto hakee edelleen vertaistaan, rumpali Bill Ward jonka taituruuden ja soittomaun jalanjäljissä tulevat suurinpiirtein kaikki. Kaiken lisäksi laulaja Ozzy Osbourne jonka ääni ja esiintyminen olivat täysin päinvastaista kuin mihin maailma oli siihen asti tottunut. Tällä porukalla luotiin ajan hammasta täydellisesti kestävä, tänäkin päivänä uskomattoman inspiroiva albumi - raskaan heavyn ensimmäinen virstanpylväs joka monessa mielessä jättää varjoonsa monet sitä edeltäneet ja sen jälkeen tulleet levyt.

Tony Iommin luotsaama Black Sabbath ei koskaan lopettanut vaikka miehistövaihdokset, henkilökohtaiset demonit, bisnes-ongelmat ja tiettyjen levyjen vetovoiman puute olivatkin voimakkaasti päällä useina vuosina. Bändi on selvinnyt suurinpiirtein kaikesta mahdollisesta, nytkin vielä Tony Iommi joutuu elämään syöpähoitojensa kanssa. Kaikesta huolimatta nyt 45 vuoden jälkeen Black Sabbathin tarina jatkuu edelleen. Uutta materiaalia ollaan työstämässä ja ollaan valmistautumassa vielä viimeiseen maailmankiertueeseen. Juuri tämä tekee bändistä yhden kaikkien aikojen suurimmista.

Tästä päivästä alkaen on oiva mahdollisuus juhlistaa tämän mahtavan levyn julkaisupäivää. Itselläni on kaksi eri painosta joten ei muuta kuin soittimet käyntiin ja isoilla kirjaimilla HEAVY METALLIA!
Korpinen
Imperiumi Crew

Post by Korpinen »

^ Juhlapäivä huomioitu myös Imperiumissa.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Korpinen wrote:^ Juhlapäivä huomioitu myös Imperiumissa.
:hatoff: Kiitos Korpinen!
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Hieno animaatiovideo heavy metallin soundin synnystä...

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/1168387/f ... id=1734291
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

TONY MARTIN, VINNY APPICE, MARK BOALS Pay Tribute To TONY IOMMI On 'Great Lefty: Live Forever' Album

March 2, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tony-m ... ver-album/

Tanzan Music and "Tony Iommi Fan-Tastic" team of Iommi supporters together with Facebook communities "Tony Iommi The Man The Master The Legend" and "Global Black Sabbath Convention" have announced the release of the compilation tribute in honor of BLACK SABBATH's true heart and soul, legendary riffmaster Tony Iommi.

Due on May 4, the first-ever tribute to Iommi, titled "Great Lefty: Live Forever - Tribute To Tony Iommi, Godfather Of Metal", is an act of solidarity towards Tony from pals and fans. The tribute includes participations of well known artists, best BLACK SABBATH tribute bands from all around the world, and the bands and solo artists "children of Iommi" as having Iommi's music as their major influence. All the songs are kindly donated for the cause. The profits from compilation sales will be destinied to Macmillan Cancer Support.

Some of the artists participating are:

* Dario Mollo (TONY MARTIN, VOODOO HILL)
* Mark Boals (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, DIO DISCIPLES, DOKKEN)
* Mario Parga (GRAHAM BONNETT, FORCEFIELD, COZY POWELL'S HAMMER)
* Victor Griffin (PENTAGRAM, DEATH ROW)
* Tony Martin (BLACK SABBATH)

Also appearing is a young talented artist Kyle Cousins, singer and songwriter, huge Iommi fan, who also happens to have autism. He began his journey with autism at two years old by losing all his language. Through years of intensive interventions, he has made continual progress; so much so that now he loves nothing better than to express himself onstage through his music.

Cousins champions the autism awareness movement, being a source of hope and inspiration for the autism community.

Kyle Cousins expresses his love and admiration to BLACK SABBATH's guitar legend with producers Damon Elliott and Michael Politz, performing a song with Vinny Appice (former BLACK SABBATH and HEAVEN & HELL drummer), Barry Goudreau (guitarist for BOSTON), Hugh McDonald (David Bromberg, ALICE COOPER, BON JOVI, LITA FORD).

Disc 1

01. DARIO MOLLO Featuring MARK BOALS - Never Say Die (3:54);
02. MANIAC RISE - Time Is Mine (5:05);
03. KYLE COUSINS - Heaven And Hell (6:16);
04. MARIO PARGA - Scarlet Pimpernel (5:13);
05. CHILDREN OF THE GRAVY - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (5:40);
06. IRONLUNG Featuring WIZARD OF OZZ - Electric Funeral (5:03);
07. TANZAN MUSIC ACADEMY - Neon Knights (4:45);
08. NICK DIDKOVSKY - Orchid (1:38);
09. DARKING - Law Maker (3:35);
10. INTO THE VOID - Loner (4:40);

Disc 2

01. REKUIEM - Paranoid (3:17);
02. PLACE OF SKULLS Featuring VICTOR GRIFFIN - You Won't Change Me (6:43);
03. BLACK SABBATH/DIO Tribute CZ - I (5:10);
04. PHIL JAKES - Behind The Wall Of Sleep (2:47);
05. GIUNTINI - Anno Mundi, featuring Tony Martin (6:14);
06. TONY REED - Live Forever (4:44);
07. KILL VAN KULL - No Stranger To Love (5:13);
08. APLANADORA Featuring SANTIAGO CABAKIAN - Hole In The Sky (4:20).
09. BLOOD SABBATH - Snowblind (5:33);
10. PHENOMENA - The Wizard (4:10);

For more information, go to this location.

Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

HEAVY METALLIA isoilla kirjaimilla ja itämaisen musiikin parhaita elementtejä samassa taikamatossa...on upea coveri kerta kaikkiaan!
Arabian-Themed Cover Of BLACK SABBATH's 'War Pigs' Gets Stamp Of
Approval From TONY IOMMI

March 6, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/arabia ... ony-iommi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjI1guqMIkA

New York-based singer Victoria Faiella recorded an Arabian-themed
cover of BLACK SABBATH's classic anti-war song "War Pigs" for her
album "Wild Butterfly", which was released in 2011.

On February 26, BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi tweeted a link to
Faiella's rendition of "War Pigs" on YouTube, writing: "Really good
version of War Pigs... I like it!!!"

Faiella expressed her gratitude for Iommi's words of support, writing
on Facebook:

"Thank you, Tony Iommi, for the best birthday gift I could have ever asked for!

"I am honored beyond words to have such an incredible endorsement from
the maestro himself.

"BLACK SABBATH's 'War Pigs' is a song that has emotionally connected
to the hearts of so many. Whether it's the colossal guitar riffs, the
anthemic anti-war sentiment, the driving rock grooves, Ozzy Osbourne's
soaring, one-of-a-kind vocals, the memories it concurs up, all of the
above and then some, ‪'War Pigs‬' is an undeniable masterpiece that
has stood the test of time. It was such a supreme pleasure to cover it
and I can only hope that one day soon the lyrics will fail to be so
devastatingly relevant."

Regarding her decision to cover "War Pigs", Victoria previously
stated: "In choosing to cover BLACK SABBATH's 'War Pigs', I wanted to
underscore the sad, sad fact that the lyrics to an anti-war song
written four decades ago were still completely and devastatingly
relevant to our modern times. The years go by, the trenches we find
ourselves in get deeper and deeper and deeper, the war machine keeps
churning and any hope of climbing out of this monumental entrenchment
is bleak at best. Let us all pray for peace, for rainfalls of
enlightenment to shower down upon the powers that be and for a swift
end to all of this madness."
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Kyllähän tämmöinen uutinen vaan vetää hiljaiseksi...Silti saa olla tyytyväinen että on saanut kokea Black Sabbathia eri muodoissa roimat annokset vuosien mittaan...
BLACK SABBATH's Appearance At OZZFEST JAPAN Will Be Band's 'Farewell,' Says SHARON OSBOURNE

March 22, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... -osbourne/

BLACK SABBATH will play its "farewell" show during this year's Ozzfest Japan, which will take place November 21-22 at Makuhari Messe, outside Tokyo. Also scheduled to appear is KORN.

In a videotaped message, Ozzfest organizer Sharon Osbourne said (see video below): "Ozzfest will be back in Japan on November 21st and 22nd. And this will be BLACK SABBATH's farewell.
ovassa-8

Post by ovassa-8 »

Sabbathman wrote:Kyllähän tämmöinen uutinen vaan vetää hiljaiseksi...Silti saa olla tyytyväinen että on saanut kokea Black Sabbathia eri muodoissa roimat annokset vuosien mittaan...
BLACK SABBATH's Appearance At OZZFEST JAPAN Will Be Band's 'Farewell,' Says SHARON OSBOURNE

March 22, 2015

BLACK SABBATH will play its "farewell" show during this year's Ozzfest Japan, which will take place November 21-22 at Makuhari Messe, outside Tokyo. Also scheduled to appear is KORN.

In a videotaped message, Ozzfest organizer Sharon Osbourne said (see video below): "Ozzfest will be back in Japan on November 21st and 22nd. And this will be BLACK SABBATH's farewell.
Kuullostaa aika mielenkiintoiselta, jopa oudolta. Siinäkö se sitten muka olisi? Ehkä Iommi ei jaksa rundailla enää. Ehkä uusi levy kuitenkin tulee ulos joskus ensi vuonna, ja kujeet muuttuu...nämä farewellit ovat aina vähän avoin ovi..
Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Oisko pikemminkin japanin farewellit, kun noin ylimalkaisesti mainitaan.

Kyllähän varsinaiseen lopettamiseen otetaan (taas :D ) sitten Birminghamin messuhallit ja lontoon areenat, sekä järjestetään lehdistötilaisuudet ml. kaikki asiaankuuluvat bells & whistles...
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Etelä-Amerikan rundin jälkeen Ozzy meneepi leikkaukseen ja sen jälkeen ainakin kuukauden kanveesissa...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o ... -canceled/

...eikä Ozzyn omalla listalla ole montaakaan keikkaa: http://www.ozzy.com/us/events

Ikämiehiähän nämä supermiehetkin ovat. Ei tässä nyt enää montaa rundia ja levyä tule vaikka kuinka toivoisi. Hienoa jos saadaan vielä se yksi Black Sabbathin levy ja Suomenkin keikka - jos ei saada, niin minä ainakin olen tyytyväinen että saatiin se loistava "13" ja se massiivinen Helsingin keikka...

Onhan se ikävää ja erikoistakin jos Black Sabbath todella lopettaa sen Japanin keikan jälkeen ja jos sitä ennen ei ole muita keikkoja. Mutta täytyy siihen ajatukseen kuitenkin varautua. Viimeisestä keikasta tulee joka tapauksessa livejulkaisu meille jotka emme sinne pääse.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Toivottavasti tämä ei tarkoita mitään vakavaa Tonyn suhteen...Huonosti on kyllä tietoa julkistettu Black Sabbathin tilanteesta, mikä Tonyn terveystilanne, tehdäänkö sitä uutta albumia, tuleeko enää keikkoja jne.
BLACK SABBATH Pulls Out Of OZZFEST JAPAN; OZZY OSBOURNE To Perform Solo Set

April 9, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... -solo-set/

Despite last month's announcement to the contrary, BLACK SABBATH will not appear at this year's Ozzfest Japan, scheduled for November 21-22 at Makuhari Messe outside Tokyo. The show will instead feature a solo performance by BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne, who will be accompanied by as-yet-undisclosed "friends."

No reason was given for SABBATH's withdrawal from the event.
Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Vähän vaikuttaisi setback-tilanteelta Tonyn suhteen kyllä; onneksi näin viimein heät livenä Hellfestissä niin ei tarvitse harmitella jos loppuu ilman ennakkovaroitusta. Hieno iltama oli Sabbathilla pääesiintyjänä!
Wezz the Warlock

Post by Wezz the Warlock »

Thank you for all the enquiries about my health, very kind. I’m not sure how the rumour of my being unwell started as I was away on holiday! Once you’ve had something like lymphoma the fear that it will return never leaves, all I can say is that right now I’m fine and have regular blood tests.
Näin luki Iommin facebook-sivulla. Ilmeisesti huhut lähteneet vähän käsistä.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Bill paalutti tunti sitten melkoisen tekstin. Saapa nähdä miten Ozzy ja kumppanit reagoivat tähän...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 3359124333

Bill näyttää olevan hyvässä kunnossa - ei ole ainakaan ylipainoinen, se on selvää. Ja rummuttelu kuulostaa...Billiltä!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2LhSVYWYT0

Jos Bill olisi jo ollut mukana "13" albumin aikaan, ei enää tarvitsisi välttämättä tehdä mitään, homma olisi jo paketissa...Voisiko hän nauhoittaa vielä sen viimeisen albumin ja lähteä viimeiselle kiertueellekin Black Sabbathin kanssa? Se sulkisi ympyrän vihdoin ja viimein, eipä olisi enää levytys- ja kiertuevaatimuksia kenelläkään. Sitten kaikki voisivat tuumata että he päättivät yhdessä sen minkä aloittivatkin. Bill kyllä ansaitsisi olla mukana Black Sabbathin finaalissa, ehdottomasti. Se olisi kaikille ja kaikin puolin oikein, kaikki saisivat sen viimeisen tyydytyksensä tästä bändistä eikä kenellekään jäisi mitään hampaankoloon kun lopulta on menty maaliviivan yli.
ovassa-8

Post by ovassa-8 »

Sharon (Ozzy) ei ikinä ala pyytelemään anteeksi Wardilta, lisäksi viime levy ja kiertue olivat menestyksiä ilman häntä, joten talli katsoo että ei mitenkään tarpeellista edes rahallisessa mielessä nöyrtyä vanhan rumpalin edessä. Saahan sitä kirjoitella ja avautua, jos sillä saadaan sympatiaa faneilta, muuhun se ei kanna.
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Se siitä sitten varmaankin...Ozzy paalutti takaisin...

OZZY OSBOURNE Refuses To Apologize To BILL WARD: 'Physically, You Knew You Were F**ked'

April 16, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o ... were-fked/

BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne has responded to an "open letter" by the band's original drummer Bill Ward in which Ward said he would not consider rejoining the band unless Ozzy publicly apologized for what Ward perceived as a series of insults.

In a statement posted on Facebook, Ozzy said: "I never wanted to discuss this in a public forum but Bill's statements left me no option to but to respond honestly.

"Wow, Bill, what the fuck are you on about? I cannot apologize for comments or opinions I may have made about you in the press during SABBATH's '13' album and tour — physically, you knew you were fucked. Tony [Iommi, guitar], Geezer [Butler, bass] and myself didn't think you could have done a two-hour set with a drum solo every night, so we made the decision to move on. With Tony's condition, we felt that time was not on our side.

"Bill, stop this smokescreen about an 'unsignable contract' and let's be honest. Deep down inside, you knew you weren't capable of doing the album and a 16-month tour.

"Unfortunately for you, our instincts were correct as you were in hospital several times during 2013. Your last hospitalization was for a shoulder surgery that you now say you've only just recovered from. This would have meant that our world tour would have been canceled. So how is all of this my fault? Stop playing the victim and be honest with yourself and our fans.

"Bill, we go back a long way, let's stop this now before it gets out of hand.

"God bless you.

"Love, Ozzy"
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

No tästähän nyt huutokilpailu alkoi!

BILL WARD: 'I'm Quite Capable Of Playing A Complete F**king BLACK SABBATH Set'

April 17, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-w ... bbath-set/

Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'

In his first interview since asking for an apology from Ozzy Osbourne,
Bill Ward has a lot of things to get off his chest

By Kory Grow April 17, 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/featu ... r-20150417

Bill addresses Ozzy's Facebook post.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 3359124333
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Ensi vuonna sitten...
BLACK SABBATH To Embark On Final Tour In 2016, Says OZZY OSBOURNE

April 28, 2015

Ozzy Osbourne has confirmed that BLACK SABBATH will embark on one last
tour in 2016 before calling it quits. "The plan is that next year
[we'll do] the final BLACK SABBATH tour and then it's over," Ozzy said
(see video below) during an April 24 press conference in in São Paulo,
Brazil, where he performed as part of this past weekend's Monsters Of
Rock festival. He said that the plans "could change," and added: "We
all live in different countries and some of them want to work and some
of them don't want to, I believe. But we are going to do another tour
together."

Ozzy also said that he will keep recording and touring as a solo
artist once SABBATH has packed it in. "I'm still gonna continue my
solo career," he said. "I'm doing these few [solo] gigs down here [in
South America] now. Then at the beginning of next year, I'm going out
with SABBATH. The SABBATH thing is folding up after the next tour, but
I'm gonna continue my solo career."
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Iommi to revisit Forbidden
News / Scott Munro / 16 Jun 2015

Black Sabbath icon Tony plans to remix 1995 album

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/20 ... -forbidden

Tony Iommi has announced that he plans on remixing Black Sabbath’s 1995 album Forbidden.

It was the band’s 18th studio recording and the last to feature vocalist Tony Martin. It celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and Iommi wants to take another look to bring it up to scratch.

He says: “I really like the album but I was never happy with the overall sound so I’m going to remix it before it comes out again.”

The guitar icon says he can’t say when it’ll be reissued as he’s got “too much going on right now.”
Kyllähän tuo uusi "Forbidden" kelpaisi, multa puuttuu se perusversiokin vielä... :roll:

"Born Again" uupuu kans, ehti tulla se deluxe-versiokin, pitäisköhän ottaa se...Born Againin deluxe-version ääni verrattuna Castlen '96 -versioon on kuulemma huonompi siinä mielessä että siitä on leikattu ylä-ääniä pois aika lailla, ilmeisesti aika jytkyksi remasteroitu...kuulemma vähä niinku ottaisi kaiuttimesta diskanttielementin irti kun kuuntelee...No, Keskisen reissu on nyt sunnuntaina kun tullaan mökiltä, pitää tsekata olisiko Castlen '96 painosta vielä - eihän se paljoa maksa toki muuallakaan.

"Headless Cross" ja "Tyr"...kyllä ottaisin molemmista uusintapainokset bonusmateriaaleilla (vaikka vanhat IRS:n CD-painokset löytyvätkin hyllystä ja ovat mainioita sellaisenaankin), molempiin mukaan vaikka liveraitaa ja se mainio 7'' sinkun "heavy blues" -veto "Cloak And Dagger"...

Japanissa tehty "Headless Crossista" näköjään joku remasteri vuonna 2010...

[youtube]qfgiEHjZL2c[/youtube]

"Cross Purposes" pitäisi ehdottomasti olla 2CD & DVD -settinä, se komea keikka kokonaisuudessaan mukaan!

[youtube]O3u4Mtzd1NA[/youtube]
Sabbathman

Post by Sabbathman »

Tämän viestin myötä toivotan kaikille lukijoille hyvää ja mahdollisimman lämmintä loppukesää (joka on nyt vihdoin hellepäivien saavuttua kunnolla alkanut!), tästä on hyvä mennä hiljalleen kohti pimentyviä öitä ja Black Sabbathin viimeisiä (toivottavasti tapahtumarikkaita) lukuja...

:hatoff:

BLACK SABBATH's TONY IOMMI Officially Launches Signature SG Custom Guitar

July 2, 2015

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black- ... om-guitar/

Epiphone has announces the all-new Epiphone limited-edition Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom, designed by the "Godfather of Heavy Metal" himself and featuring Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbuckers, a 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, and a beautiful Ebony gloss color finish.

Tony Iommi is every guitar player's hero. He's not just the "lead guitarist" of BLACK SABBATH. He i BLACK SABBATH. BLACK SABBATH was inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 2006 but he's been every shredder's idol since BLACK SABBATH's debut in 1970. For 45 years as the band's heart and soul and the originator of dozens of all-time classic riffs, Tony Iommi has helped to make the "SG" the iconic guitar for hard rock and heavy metal. Now, Epiphone presents a one-of-a-kind SG designed exactly to Tony Iommi's specifications.

"This guitar sounds like I want it to sound on stage," said Iommi. "I play it at home in the studio as well. It uses my signature pickups, which we worked on for quite a while over the years. It's got a great fretboard with a really nice feel. And, it's just a really classy looking guitar."

Legendary SG Power: The original SG dates back to 1960 when it was first released as a replacement for the Les Paul Standard, which went out of production for most of the 1960s. The SG's smooth frets, lightweight body, distinctive "horns" and long scale made it a must-have for lead guitarists like Pete Townshend, Eric Clapton, and young Tony Iommi from Birmingham, England.

The limited-edition Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom: The limited-edition Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom has a classic-styled SG body made from Mahogany with a gloss Ebony color finish and a 3-layer black/white/black pickguard. The 24.75" scale Mahogany neck has white binding and our popular 1960s SlimTaper™ D-profile that's glued into the body with a deep-set neck joint with a smooth transition heel.

Tony also introduced another first for his all-new signature SG, an Ebony fingerboard with pearloid "Cross" inlays designed by Tony with 24 medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, and a black graphite nut. The headstock features the famous Epiphone script logo in pearloid along with a 60s era "pineapple" inlay. On the back of the headstock is Tony's signature reproduced in silver silkscreen as well as an Epiphone limited edition logo in gold. The truss rod cover is bell-shaped like all classic SGs and Les Pauls.

Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbuckers: For his new limited-edition signature Epiphone, the "Godfather of Heavy Metal" chose his own Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbuckers for both the lead and rhythm positions. The Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker was Gibson's first Signature Series pickup and features both Alnico II and Ceramic magnets with special windings for an incredible sustain and full-shred tone. Each pickup is fully wax-potted and epoxied for absolute protection against unwanted feedback. Both pickups are powered by SG-style controls with Black "Top Hat" knobs with metal inserts and an Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector with a black toggle cap.

Rock Solid Hardware: As with all Epiphones, the limited-edition Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom comes with rock solid nickel hardware including a rim-mounted Epiphone Heavy-Duty chrome metal jack plate, premium die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 ratio and Metal Tulip Buttons, and a classic LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge Stopbar tailpiece for incredible sustain and reliability.

Limited Lifetime Guarantee: Each Epiphone limited-edition Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom comes with a hand signed Certificate of Authenticity, binder, and photograph. And like every Epiphone, Tony Iommi's Signature SG comes with world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service and Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty.

:evilmosh:

[youtube]_GKwswuYVZc[/youtube]
sakis

Post by sakis »

^Ostoon meni. Kiitoksia vinkistä!
Munamankeli

Post by Munamankeli »

Sabbathman wrote: "Headless Cross" ja "Tyr"...kyllä ottaisin molemmista uusintapainokset bonusmateriaaleilla (vaikka vanhat IRS:n CD-painokset löytyvätkin hyllystä ja ovat mainioita sellaisenaankin), molempiin mukaan vaikka liveraitaa ja se mainio 7'' sinkun "heavy blues" -veto "Cloak And Dagger"...

Japanissa tehty "Headless Crossista" näköjään joku remasteri vuonna 2010...
Jep jep, "Headless Cross" ja "Tyr" ovat suosikkejani Martinin ajalta. Helteinen päivä Lontoossa 1990, minä ja jampat häröilemässä Oxford Streetin Virgin Megastoressa. Käteen sattui "Tyr" ja muutama muu levy, joista ainoastaan mainittu ja Rushin "Moving Pictures" kestävät edelleen kuuntelua. Ostinpa jopa Aerosmithin sinkun "Take me to the other side" bändin Doningtonin keikan innoittamana. En ole sen koommin kuunnellut, siis sinkkua.

Väittävät että "Headless Cross" on lähempänä idässä tehty väännös, venäläinen piraatti, johon on lisätty bonusbiisi ja "Japan" teksti tuomaan aitoutta ja nostamaan hintaa.

"Forbidden" ei ollut mikään häävi tekele, mutta ehkä aika pilasi muistot - ja Ice-T:n mukanaolo. Räppäri paikallaan, mutta nyt paikka oli väärä.