Foreigners to Tuska? + some infos

Tuska Metal Fest - keskustelu
metalglory
Grey Eminence

Re: Foreigners to Tuska? + some infos

Post by metalglory »

LegioneOcculta wrote:and how much does beer cost?more or less..
More. :)
I reply only to this most important question: a pint (0,4 litres only though...) of beer in a plastic mug costs 6 EUR which includes 2 EUR "guarantee" which will be returned to you when you return the mug at the desk. Some guys get "free beers" by collecting abandoned mugs and returning them. But be careful not to take anyone's mug in front of him/her! :)
Kippis!
Scandal
Imperiumi Assistant

Post by Scandal »

LegioneOcculta wrote:First of all,is there any chance to go out from the festival area and then come again? -- The other thing..is there any place to eat something in the festival area?and how much does beer cost?
No*, yes, five euros.

* (or yes, if you buy a new ticket or come back the following day - but you can enter only once a day with one ticket)
Jussi

Post by Jussi »

LegioneOcculta wrote:..is there any place to eat something in the festival area?
aand yes, there is, like your everyday festival-foodbooths (ie. not so good-looking stuff, but eatable). a bit overpriced of course, but you can always do it in the cheap man's way: about 5 mustard/ketchup grill-sausages with 1€-1,50€ each is always a better combination than 10€ plate of some rice & vegetables (+ the missing meat)..

But for a second year in the row, there is a finnish cheapshop-chain's food, etc.-'retail container' with some good options also. huge lines though :)
OooO

Post by OooO »

LegioneOcculta wrote: it's also my first time in Finland and it will be great
Just remember to bring lots of alcohol in plastic/cardboard bottles, after that it's sweet all the way.
Unbird

Post by Unbird »

For a moment there
I lost myself
I lost myself
and read Foreigner to Tuska.
TrollhorN

Post by TrollhorN »

Now that would have been so cool. After all, they have this Japanese emoband and Stratovarius already.
Koskenkorvasieni

Post by Koskenkorvasieni »

Leevi wrote:
LegioneOcculta wrote: it's also my first time in Finland and it will be great
Just remember to bring lots of alcohol in plastic/cardboard bottles, after that it's sweet all the way.
Yes, I was going to point that out too. It is allowed to bring your own alcoholic beverages to the festival area, as long as it is in plastic or cardboard containers and within "reasonable amounts" whatever the hell that means. Me and my friends always bring a mixture of 1/3 vodka or some other booze and 2/3 cola or some other beverage, stored in one 1,5 liter bottle. One bottle per day each. Guaranteed to make your head spin :D